Suzuki Book 4 Songs Coach Extraordinaire!
Students often arrive at Book 4 and suddenly feel overwhelmed. This course is designed to offer the extra support needed to make it successfully through this book–like having your own practice coach with you every step of the way!
Buy Now: $231 full course or $33 for 7 months
The Perfect Companion for Suzuki Book 4 Students...and teachers 😉
Who needs this course?
Students who are starting Suzuki Violin Book 4 and feel a little trepidation! (you are not alone!)
Students with OR without a private teacher, this course will go hand in hand with any learning method you are using.
Students who “stalled out” on Suzuki Book 4 because it was too hard
Teachers who have students in Suzuki Book 4. Busy teachers don’t have time to create preparatory exercises and all the extra support materials students need for this book, so this course does it for you. (If you are a teacher and you purchase this class, you may provide the printed exercises to your students!)
Please Read This!
Sometimes students make it through Book 3 quiclkly but the don’t have the necessary skills to survive Book 4. This course provides extra support to help you digest the bigger pieces of Book 4, but it does not “bridge the gap” that might exist in your technique.)
Red Desert will soon have a course for that, but until then, be advised that you need the following skills before tackling Book 4 with or without this Songs Coach Extraordinaire:
- functional vibrato
- Fluency in 3rd position
- Comfortable shifting
- Bow control: at frog, at tip, changing bow speeds in the same stroke, detache’, legato, slurring
- Posture and Form: we hope your violin feels natural, like it is an extension of your body
- Left hand form: no squeezing, fingers are able to play various finger patterns
- Reading ability: you need to be able to read music at least up to the level of Book 3 songs
- If you are lacking in more than 2 of these skills, you need to address those issues before starting Book 4. It will save you time in the long run! I have courses for many of these issues. Email me for help: email@example.com
What’s Included in the Songs Coach?
Printable exercises for each Prep Unit….you’ll be glad to have these!
Detailed breakdown of every song in Suzuki Book 4
Playalong videos in slow, medium, and fast
Practice Coach videos where I work you out like Jane Fonda
I’ll teach you every song note by note to help you if you don’t read well
DOWNLOADABLE audio tracks of the piano accompaniments with my dear friend Jed Moss
DOWNLOADABLE audio tracks of Lora and Jed playing the repertoire together
Lessons about the “Lullaby” tonalizations that most people ignore 😛
What Red Desert Violin Students Are Saying
People just like you are learning to play the violin with my lessons.
You’re fun! You have ways of teaching that suits me and my learning abilities. I can take my time, go at a pace that allows me to have a life also. You know, work and such. If I feel I want to take 2 weeks, or even more, to do a week lesson, well, so be it. You aren’t yelling at me to hurry up and get it already.
I did a lot of research before I settled on you. There are many choices for computer aided violin instruction out there. You were the most human, most fun, most real.
And it’s really happening. I actually enjoy practicing for the first time in my life, and I’m 54. LOL It’s because the way Lora breaks it down, it’s do-able. You are able to take each little skill and see how and where you need to fix it. Then all the little skills fit together like a big puzzle that I finally realize is POSSIBLE for me to ACCOMPLISH. This is a very fun approach. THANK YOU
Red Desert Violin’s Suzuki Book 4 Song Coach is EXTRAORDINAIRE. Here’s what you get:
- Over 230 video lessons and playalongs. That’s about $1 per video!
- Printable PDF exercises for each Prep Unit….you’ll be glad to have these!
- Detailed breakdown of every song in Suzuki Book 4
- Playalong videos in slow, medium, and fast
- Practice Coach videos where I work you out like Jane Fonda
- I’ll teach you every song note by note to help you if you don’t read well
- DOWNLOADABLE audio tracks of the piano accompaniments with my dear friend Jed Moss
- DOWNLOADABLE audio tracks of Lora and Jed playing the repertoire together
- Lessons about the “Lullaby” tonalizations that most people ignore 😛
Plus, unlimited access to your lesson videos for two full years.
- Choose your payment plan: One lump sum of $231 or 7 monthly payments of $33
- Lump sum payments will gain access to the entire course as soon as you register
- Monthly payments will gain access to one song per month starting when you register
- Access your lessons any time you want from your own “My.RedDesertViolin.com” member portal.
- You have unlimited access to my help and technical support for two full years.
- Watch the videos as often as you like, on any device with a fast internet connection.
- If you are not doing a happy dance when you see these lessons, contact me within 30 days for a full refund
- Will this interfere with my private lessons?NO! This is the perfect compliment to private lessons. Your teacher will be thrilled at your accelerated progress. Feel free to share the exercises with your teacher, or ask him/her for help and support on them. (most private teachers love Red Desert Violin)
- What if my private teacher disagrees with what you teach me?Any good teacher recognizes multiple approaches to common topics. I hope your teacher won’t disagree, but if they do, trust your teacher! There is more than one right answer!
- Don’t I need contact with a live teacher? Yes! And I work very hard to shrink the distance between us. You can reach out to me anytime through the comments section where you’ll get personal feedback from me and your peers. You have unlimited personal access to my help and tech support via email for your first year. After that, you can purchase an extension to continue getting personal attention. I’ll always be there to answer questions personally and give support and encouragement.
- Do I need to buy music? You will need a copy of Suzuki Violin Book 4, revised edition.
- How long will I have access to my lessons? You will have access to all of the lessons for two full years. After that, you can purchase extended access for as long as you want.
- What if I fall behind? No such thing! Take your time and let it all sink in! Take time off when life happens. Try to complete at least 1 lesson per month to maintain forward progress.
- Can I cancel? You can cancel your monthly payments at any time. You may also request a refund if you are not entirely satisfied with this course within 30 days.