Join me . . . and you can learn this beloved tune with all the tools you need to master it (Even If you’ve never dared to think you could play it!)
No worries. Our offer comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
“The Devil Went Down to Georgia*” Fiddle Tutorial
(used by permission)
Since I was 10 years old, I have dreamed of playing this song on my fiddle.
But it seemed so impossible!
Guess what? Don’t tell anyone else, but it’s not as hard as it sounds! (ok, it’s hard, but it’s not impossible!)!
Very few fiddle players dare to attempt it because it seems so hard. Let’s just let them keep thinking that. It really sounds harder than it is. (Shhh…)
If you have lower-intermediate fiddle skills, you could do a version of Devil Went Down to Georgia* that is very close to what you hear on the radio!
“Boy, let me tell you what”
I’ll show you how. It’s all in my fiddle tutorial for Devil Went Down to Georgia*.
This tutorial has EVERYTHING you need to nail the fiddle part of this tune and knock people’s socks off when you perform it!
It took a solid year to get the license, transcribe the music, film the videos, and prepare all the elements you get with this kit. I know you will be amazed once you see what’s inside.
Don’t Take My Word For It
Retired USMC/US Army
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get Inside
the “Devil Went Down” Tutorial Kit
Illustration courtesy Joanna Eberts
- Choose between the “Straight Up” version or the “Fancified” version. “Straight Up” will capture what you hear on the radio. “Fancified” is not for the faint of heart—this version attempts to combine multiple fiddle parts into one fiddle part, and is very difficult!
- Videos teaching you to play the “Straight Up” or “Fancified” version, whichever you choose.
- Sheet music for whichever version you choose
- A chord chart to help guide your band play this song with you
- Lyrics and Song Map to help you memorize the tune
- A practice coach video helping you drill hard spots, gaining speed with each rep
- Playalong videos in slow, medium, and fast to help you gain continuity
- Playalong audio tracks to practice going solo
- Once you master the “Straight Up” version, you can come back for the “Fancified” version. But you only pay for what you need.
Still Not Sure?
If you care to take a dare, I’ll make a bet with you 😉
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Once you go through all the videos, audio, and learning tools, if you don’t agree that I have completely delivered this tune to you on a silver platter, I will refund your money. (Sorry, I don’t have a golden fiddle to wager.) That’s how sure I am that this tutorial kit kicks butt! No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
Take the challenge. Be the ONE fiddler in your town who can play “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”! You might not win a golden fiddle, but you’ll sound like you’re playing on one!
See you in Hell!
* “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.” Words and music by John Crain, Charlie Daniels, William J. Digregorio, Fred Edwards, Charles Fred Hayward, and James W. Marshall. All rights owned or administered by Songs Of Universal, Inc. International rights secured. All rights reserved. Illustration courtesy joanna-eberts.com.